Friday 11 November 2011

Video: Adele Inspired Make-Up Look



Inspiration Pics: 



Love Adele's sixties inspired make up looks and hair. Decided to do a video on the look considering it's one of my favorite every day looks. The darkened crease gives the eyes a little drama and dimension without looking too overdone for day time. The crease or the "banana" technique (make up for ever term), is probably one of the hardest to master. It's hard to separate the highlighted lid from the darkened crease so blending is very important and has to be done in specific areas leaving others untouched. To get Adele's crease colour, a variety of different brown eyeshadows were used. Of course no sixties look would be complete without winged liquid liner, a lush set of false lashes, and nude lips. I tried to get Adele's bouffant hair style lmao. I thought it looked more Snooki pouf than a 60's hair do. The only thing i didn't film was probably my foundation/concealer routine and my eyebrows because thats self-explanatory and kind of boring haha!

Products Used: 
Chanel Vitalumiere "20 Clair"
Chanel Loose Powder "20 Clair"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20
Make Up For Ever Eye Pencil #6
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
MAC Blush "Mocha"
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes "0L"
MAC Eyeshadows "Blanc Type", "Wedge", "Espresso", "Patina", "Rice Paper", "Sketch", "Carbon"
Maybelline Gel Liner
L'Oreal Extreme Collagen Mascara
MAC Lipstick "Fleshpot"
QUO 218 Lashes





1 comment:

  1. Elle, I want you to be my cum slut.
    I want to ejaculate into your pussy, mouth and anus, and to want me to get deeper.
    You are so sexy and just looking at your pictures gives me a massive erection

    ReplyDelete